Last day of entry the 25th of June 2023
- We use ”SSRK-PROV” for entries in Tolling fieldtrial and WT. Registration instructions HERE
TOLLING FIELDTRIAL – HERE or WORKINGTEST HERE
- SHOW – HERE (click the green bar TILL LISTA ÖVER UTSTÄLLNINGAR – then choose INOFFICIELLA UTSTÄLLNINGAR and look for Tollarspecialen)
- SHOW, VETERANCLASS – HERE
- TITLES TOLLARMASTER / JUNIORTOLLERMASTER – HERE
- TRY OUT TOLLING – HERE
- RALLYOBEDIENCE – HERE
- NOSEWORK – HERE (opens 13th of April)
CLASSES AND FEES
All Tollinghunt trial classes – 550 SEK
All Working test classes – 275 SEK
All Rally obedience classes – 175 SEK
Try-out tolling – 175 SEK
Show – junior, youngster, field, open and championclass – 375 SEK
Show – puppy classes, class for disq. faults(Egenklass 2) & seniorclass(Egenklass 1) – 275 SEK
Show – veteranclass – 0 SEK
Nosework – 500 SEK
- The dog must have reached their age class the same day of the show and the day before for the other tests.
- Only one start per dog, either Tollingfield trial OR Workingtest
- If you are to compete for the Junior/Tollermastertitle you must enter both the tollingtest and the show, and fill in the entryform above!
- Swedish-born exported dogs are entered with their Swedish registration number. For foreign-born dogs a copy of the pedigree must accompany the entry.
- Any copies shall be scanned and sent by email to: email@example.com
For participating at the Tollarspecialen, a membership in the Swedish Tollerclub is required.
You must create an account at SBK-tävling or SSRK-prov. This means that owners of foreign dogs must send a copy
of the pedigree to firstname.lastname@example.org before the dog can be entered. When you enter your dog in SBK-tävling/SSRK-prov, it will say that the registration must be verified by SKK. Be sure to enter the exact same registration number on the dog found at SKK Hunddata. Write your country instead of club you are competing for.
Since all registration can be done online, you also can pay there. If you have trouble doing that you can pay at this account: bankgiro 5086-9569 of Swedbank, payees: Svenska Tollarklubben/Specialen.
Foreign payers must specify the following:
BIC/SWIFT address: SWEDSESS
IBAN account no: SE9180000821499343549094
Note! No space, dots or dashes must occur in the IBAN number!
If your bank requires an adress, you can use this:
Norrevärnsgatan 16B, 243 32 Höör
Foreign payers have to pay 15 SEK extra for the bank fee.
Specify participating dogs registration number and registered names at the payment. All registrations and
payments must be registered at Tollarklubben no later than the last day of entry. Be sure to mark your payment with your name and email address so we can find your payment in the event of a refund.